BZ-1000 - Guitar-Bodied Bouzouki Mandolin with Hard Case from Gold Tone
- The Irish bouzouki (or cittern) Is a versatile instrument that can be tuned many ways (GDAD, GDAE, ADAD, and CFAD).
- It likely first appeared in 1969 when Irish musician Dónal Lunny was given a Greek bouzouki by a friend. Being left-handed, Lunny reversed the strings and mounted them in unison, changing the character of the instrument.
- This modified bouzouki became fully integrated into Irish folk music when Lunny popularized it in his band, Planxty, in 1972.
- Our BZ-500 is set up with octave strings for the third and fourth courses and unison strings for the first and second courses.
- It produces dramatic traditional Irish tone and is easy to play thanks to the precision setup by Gold Tone's skilled luthiers.
- Available as left-handed model.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
FREE Hard Case
If you have any questions please call Ross anytime at his direct number.
1-866-322-6567 or send him an Email