A Banjo Tuner that clips on that is specifically made for Banjo. This is the only clip on tuner that is made with banjo tunings and banjo players in mind.
This tuner was discontinued and replaced with the
New Gold Tone 360 Degree display SCT Swfit Clip on Banjo Tuner
Here is a link
Gold Tone SCT Swift banjo tuner with 360 degree display
Sign up and Receive Tips On Learning Banjo and a Free Banjo E-Book
360 degree adjustment. That means it can be located on the headstock (front or back), on the banjo rim, on any acoustic instrument in any location.. and the display can be adjusted to a perfect upright angle.
Here is a banjo tuner made specifically for banjo that clips on to the peghead. This tuner is another great innovation by Wayne Rogers of Goldtone. He has added lots of banjo specific features. Great stuff.
- Settings...Chromatic, Guitar, Banjo (yes, the only tuner w/this setting needed especially for beginning banjoists) violin/mandolin, soprano ukelele.
- Large display of note and color change when string is in tune. Also when individual instrument settings are selected (not chromatic) it displays the string # being played.
- Only 440 HZ.. No chance of pushing a wrong button and being tuned in a higher or lower pitch. In fact it only has one button. Plus it will stay on the instrument selection chosen when turned on and off
- Automatic shut-off after 2 minute of non use.
- Small, compact, and aesthetically designed. Plus, it may folded over and left on the instrument when put in the case.
Aug 7, 2015
I just wanted to say that the goldtone electronic tuner I purchased from you is GREAT! Well, thanks again and I look forward to my next purchase with you.
Recommended to buy: Yes